[VHFcontesting] N3NGE QRV in Sept Contest on 6 thru 24G

To: "Rover's for VHF Contesting and Grid Square Collecting" <rover@mailman.qth.net>, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE QRV in Sept Contest on 6 thru 24G
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 06:57:52 -0400
Multi-op station N3NGE from Morgantown PA in grid FN20bd will be operating
on bands 50 Mhz thru 24 Ghz with big and high antennas and lots of power in
the Sept contest this coming weekend. Rovers - if  you are in range of
Morgantown PA please let us know your planned route including approx times
in each grid, what bands you plan to activate and any coordination freq you
use and we will look for you.  We will also be operating WSJTafter midnight.
Skeds are welcome.

Wishing everyone Good Luck in the Sept.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for N3NGE