[VHFcontesting] Nevada grid DN00rd activated

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Nevada grid DN00rd activated
From: Peter Olsen <curbypro@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 07:08:31 -0700 (PDT)
Howdy all,
     I will be operating from DN00rd on Saturday Sept 11.  This site is a few
miles south of Lovelock NV at 5100 feet.  I only have 6 and 2 meter now but
have
great yagi antenna's.  On a 15 minute or so basis I will be spinning the
antennas in a clockwise manner, (armstrong style of rotator),  unless I have a
magical pileup to sort out.  Wouldn't that be a nice problem to have.
     See ya on the airwaves

Pete Olsen KE7LHT