[VHFcontesting] 10 GHz Contest this weekend?

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, "Inc.' 'Email reflector for the membership of the Southeastern VHF Society" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>, "utahmicrowave@yahoogroups.com" <utahmicrowave@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 10 GHz Contest this weekend?
From: Bob Mantell <k4esa@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:27:22 -0700 (PDT)
I am interested in 10 GHz band, and see that there is a contest this weekend.

However there has been no posts about it on the VHF/UHF email Lists I am on.

Any thoughts on what list/s will have info/discussions about 10GHz?

Anyone headed out in the SE to do any 10GHz this weekend?

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa@yahoo.com