Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N9TZL on for 2M Sprint from EN52

To: Chris Howard <w0ep@w0ep.us>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] N9TZL on for 2M Sprint from EN52
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 22:31:37 -0500
Due to some other commitments I would've just had the last hour and a
half in the Sprint. But I'm still wiped out from the 10 GHz contest.
When I got done in Port Washington Wisconsin yesterday I was so tired
I could hardly get the station taken apart and packed away. Being sick
the week before and still weak from that didn't help. Then I had a 4
1/2 hour drive home, which was extended another half hour by an
accident on southbound I-94 near Racine.

I hope I can make it on for the 222 Sprint.

73, Zack W9SZ