[VHFcontesting] Microwave Update Oct 21- 24

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Update Oct 21- 24
From: "Marty Woll" <n6vi@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 08:23:01 -0700
Hello, all microwavers and those interested in microwaves!

The Microwave Update in Cerritos, Ca. is less than two weeks away. It starts on
Thursday the 21st of October. We hope you can be there with us.
Visit our website for lots of new and updated information about what is going
on and about our fantastic grand prize.

We have great speakers, a testing lab, tours of other labs and surplus stores.
We have an antenna range for testing and a great banquet with a very famous and
interesting speaker.  http://www.microwaveupdate.org/index.php#Whatsnew Be sure
to register as soon as possible for the best hotel rate.

Thanks- the MUD committee
Doug Millar K6JEY