Re: [VHFcontesting] Schematic needed for HP 51V 57A power supply

To: "'kb8u vhf'" <kb8u_vhf@hotmail.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Schematic needed for HP 51V 57A power supply
From: "Greg Zenger [N2GZ]" <n2gz@gregzenger.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 14:03:47 -0400
Russ,  I have documentation for the I2C bus.  Voltage is not controllable.
However, Input voltage, Output Current and internal temperature monitoring
are all available.  If you are interested in the I2C protocol information,
let me know and I will send it to you off list.

Internal to the power supplies are two potentiometers, I have not attempted
to move them yet, so I can't say for sure if they adjust the voltages.

-Greg, N2GZ