[VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest Section Records

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF Contest Section Records
From: curtis roseman <croseman@usc.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:34:37 -0600
The June ARRL VHF QSO Party section records files are notwposted on the ARRL
Web site, under Contest Records.  As always I appreciate knowing about any
errors or omissions.

I also have compiled lists of the largest numbers of QSOs and grids worked in
the June contest over the years.  It is not on the Web site, but I am williing
to send the information to anyone who is interested.

73, Curt Roseman  k9aks