[VHFcontesting] SVHFS Conference

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SVHFS Conference
From: <lzavadil@embarqmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 14:00:34 -0000
Hey everyone, Jan 8th is fast approaching!----  So what? ----- Well, Jan 8th is
the date that the
SVHFS technical presentation committee would like to be notified by if you plan
to write a paper
or make a presentation at our April 29-30th 2011 SVHFS Rocket City Conference
in Huntsville
AL.

The idea of the early notification date is scheduling of presentation topics,
times, and lengths.
Papers for the Conference Proceedings are not due until March 18th. But we need
to know if you
have intentions of doing a paper and/or presentation, plus some general idea of
the topic.

Please reply via e-mail at SVHFS2011@downeastmicrowave.com  and just say "Put
me on the
list."  And for extra incentive, the conference will be providing an award and
a substantial prize
for the "Best Presentation, 2011" voted on by the conference attendees.

Attendees, also be aware that March 29th is the deadline for the early
registration discount ( $38
vs $48 after) and reserved block of discounted rooms at the hotel. There's a
lot going on in
Huntsville SVHFS Conference weekend. So don't wait till the last minute to do
your reservations
and registration.  Further details will be added to the Southeastern VHF
Society website in
coming weeks. Keep checking www.svhfs.org  for details.

Get on our speakers' list by January 8th, and we will see you in Huntsville!