[VHFcontesting] K4GUN/R rover plan

To: VHF Contesting email <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4GUN/R rover plan
From: Steve Clifford <k4gun.r@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 09:39:07 -0500
I know its a bit last minute to be posting a rover plan, but its been a bit
of a fluid situation.  The plan this year is to start at FN20jf near
Bethlehem PA.  This will be in the heart of Packrat territory so I'll stay
there as long as the Q's keep coming.

>From there (I am guessing around 5:00 local time), we will drive to Newtown
Square in FM29hx.  Again, this will be until boredom sets in but due to the
huge numbers of Packrats in the area, this could take a while.

>From there, its a bit up in the air.  If there is time, we will drive to
Slaughter Beach DE.  I don't have en exact parking lot but it will either be
FM28iw or FM28iv.  The kicker here is that my wife needs to be at church on
Sunday morning (choir director) so we have to be home Saturday night.  If it
is too late when we leave the FM29 location, we may just head straight home
(FM18dd) for the night.  We will work while driving through FM19 and 18 no
matter what.

Sunday is also a bit up in the air.  We will restart after church.  I'm not
exactly sure where we will go from there.  It depends on if I've gotten over
my cold or not.  We may stick local and hit lower elevation spots in FM08,
07 and 17 near the intersection of those neat Louisa VA.  If we are feeling
up to it, we will head to Chester Gap in FM08 near Front Royal.  That's
still to be determined.

Good luck to all.  Due to the vagueness of the route, we will not be making
skeds.  I just can't promise that we will be exactly where we plan at any
given time.  We will be out there though.  Look for us.

73 K4GUN/R and K4LIG