Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi Grid Logging submitting for VUCC LOTW Credit

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Multi Grid Logging submitting for VUCC LOTW Credit
From: "Phil Wells, AF6AV" <af6av@philwells.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:07:19 -0800
I think you have it. Also remember to create rules in your VUCC Account on
the LoTW web server so that you don¹t get credit for those QSOs made outside
the VUCC limit area, and, also make rules that will account for all callsign
variations you may have used from that VUCC area, like N3XUD, N3XUD/M, as
well as N3XUD/R since you don¹t know FOR sure how people will log you when
you¹re mobile.

Phil Wells  AF6AV
San Diego, CA, USA