[VHFcontesting] Spring Sprints Now in N1MM

To: "vhfcontesting@contesting.com" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Spring Sprints Now in N1MM
From: kevin kaufhold <kkaufhold@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:36:22 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks to the great assistance from Nick, NA3M and all the folks on the N1MM
reflector, the N1MM logging program has been updated to include distance
scoring in the Spring Sprints.  The latest version, released 4-19-2011, now
includes QSO templates for the Sprints which are compatible with most of the
sponsor’s needs.  The base install for N1MM can be found at:
http://n1mm.hamdocs.com/

and then go to the files area.  The update that includes the Spring Sprints is
also in the files ares, identified as "latest updates":  More specifically, it
is at:

N1MM-newexeV11.04.04.exe

Please send in comments on your use of this program.  While I have tested the
program for compatibility with the sponsor’s dupe checking and scoring program,
the more input the better.  Pros, cons, problems, please feel free to report.

Also, please note that the 432 Sprints is next Wed.  I was on for 2 meters, but
rained out for 222. I will be on 432, 7 - 11 PM Central time, EM58cp. Point in
the general area of St. Louis, and I will be at 432.100 + -.

Kevin
W9GKA