[VHFcontesting] Mirage B-2530-G info

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Mirage B-2530-G info
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:48:58 -0400
I'm trying to un-modify the above referenced amp .. evidently someone
had been using it for repeater service and decided to disable the
biasing for the four output devices. My schematic is fuzzy at best,
I'm looking for info on the parts where the bias path splits to the
two pairs of output transistors .. it looks like the resistors are 50
ohms, and chokes of 470uH? A picture of the area would be most welcome
also .. located right about dead center of the PCB ..

de w1rt/john