Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Weak Signal Group Dinner at the Dayton

To: TEmanuele@kentdisplays.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHF Weak Signal Group Dinner at the Dayton
From: Fred <n1dpm@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 11:55:04 -0500 (CDT)
Correction...Please change N1JEX to N1JEZ.
73
Fred
N1DPM

May 5, 2011 12:16:34 PM, TEmanuele@kentdisplays.com wrote:

**** A few seats remain. If interested please contact me at WA8RJF(at)ARRL.net
****

In addition to the prize drawing an auction will be held for a 144 MHz 1KW SSPA
kit

courtesy of N1DPM, N1JEX, KA1ZE and NXP.

I would like to invite all Weak Signal VHF, UHF and Microwave enthusiasts to

the 16th VHF Weak Signal Group banquet to be held on Friday evening May

20th, 2011 at the Doubletree Dayton Downtown Hotel at 11 South Ludlow

Street, Dayton, OH 45402.

The cash bar opens at 6:15 PM with plenty of room to mix and mingle with

VHFers from all over the country and around the world. The two entrée

sit-down dinner will be served starting at approximately 7:15 PM, followed

by Dana Whitlow K8YUM Presentation "Noise at Arecibo- it's not just the

Coqui" and with prizes drawn at 9 PM.

Reservations are required. Cost per person is $35.00 and includes dinner and

prize ticket. Seating is limited to 125 and spouses are welcome to join us

and are eligible for the prize drawing. For tickets please send $35.00 per

person and an SASE to: Tony Emanuele WA8RJF, 7156 Kory Court, Concord

Township, Ohio 44077-2221. Please include the names and calls of all

attendees as well as an email address.

Indoor Valet Parking is included in the price. There is limited parking on

the street for those vehicles too large for the garage.

For more information contact me at WA8RJF(at)ARRL.net

73,

Tony WA8RJF