[VHFcontesting] For Sale - 70 CM SSPA - Acrodyne Channel 14 Amplifier Bo

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, badgercontesters@mailman.qth.net, svhfslist@svhfs.org, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Sale - 70 CM SSPA - Acrodyne Channel 14 Amplifier Boards
From: Bart Jahnke <bjahnke@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 21:02:36 -0400
Plans have changed - going with 3CX800A7 for now on 432.  This is a parts
accumulation that never found bench time for assembly.

I have the following "AS-IS" excess to my needs - I will have the below at
Dayton and may offer a discount for deliveries at Dayton...

- Six (6) Acrodyne Channel 14 PA Boards.  28vdc/18amps per board.  These
were shelved replacement boards for repairing dual-board 300 watt RF
Plug-Ins.  Each board final section has (4)  UTV200 80-watt dissipation
transistors.  See http://www.microsemi.com/datasheets/UTV200.pdf for device
info (designed for 20 watts peak each Class A TV - Amateur ICAS at say
45-50% = 100-125 watts output per board).  Boards are approximately 14"
square - should just need to add 1/4" aluminum heatspreader plate, heatsink
and power supply for up to 125 watts x 6 boards.    Devices are available on
the web at $60 each. Photos and more info available.  Asking $65 per board.
Discount for all 6 boards possible if sold together.

- Three (3) Acrodyne Channel 14 Splitter/Combiners.  Will include with the
above for $10 each.

- Six (6) Acrodyne Channel 14 Quad Hybred Combiners (appears to be good to
500 watts or more) - these have 4 ports (two inputs, an output, and a dump
port for an external load).  Now these are really pretty cast enclosure
assemblies!  Would like $30 each (discount for all 6 possible).

I have photos of all and additional info that I gathered during my
collecting of these that I can email.

As I will have the above at Dayton, delivery can be made there or shipment
can be arranged after Dayton for a reasonable additional charge (I find USPS
Parcel Post to be most cost effective).

73, Bart W9JJ/1