[VHFcontesting] K2FR and N2TEB Portable Multi-Op from Mt. Beacon, NY (FN

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2FR and N2TEB Portable Multi-Op from Mt. Beacon, NY (FN31AL)
From: David Mennerich <david.n2teb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 20:33:50 -0400
My brother (K2FR) and I are hiking Mt. Beacon on Saturday, 11 June,
and will be operating in the June VHF contest from approximately 2PM
to 4PM.  We'll be around 1600 ft. elevation and will have clear shots
in all directions.  We will be operating on 6M (SSB), 2M (SSB), 1.25cm
(FM), and  70cm (SSB).  We'll have portable beams set up on 6M, 2M,
and 70CM. We'll have a HT for 1.25cm.

Most likely we'll both be tracking on APRS (under N2TEB-7 and K2FR-7)
as well.  You can follow on aprs.fi.

We'll be operating for about 2 hours and we'll try and work as many
folks as possible.  Point your beams in our direction!  We look
forward to working many of you on Saturday.

73, Dave N2TEB and Andrew K2FR