[VHFcontesting] K8EYU EM99 Operation

To: vhfcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K8EYU EM99 Operation
From: Ralph Matheny K8RYU <mathenyr@marietta.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:46:26 -0400 (EDT)
I plan to be on 144.157 or so beaming as per the chart below:

    North thru East     00-15 Min
    East  thru  South   16-30
    South thru West     31-45
    West  thru  north   46-59

Hours of operation, pretty much on a "for sure" basis:

         Sat:   2300-2359Z
         Sun:   0200-0400Z
                1200-1300Z

I will be on other hours, and will follow the same general
pattern with the antenna heading when possible.  At the
"other hours" I will be on various freqs, so be prepared to
hunt for the EM99 contact.

Have a bigger signal on 2M than before, if all holds up the
amp will give 3-4 db more to be lost in the atmosphere.

Storms forecast for the weekend, tropo will probably suck.

de K8RYU