[VHFcontesting] K2QO Rover QRV for June VHF!

To: VHF contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, Rochester VHF Group <rvhfg_general@yahoogroups.com>, WNYDXA <wnydxa@yahoogroups.com>, C Shalvoy R <cshalvoy@att.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2QO Rover QRV for June VHF!
From: Mark Adams <msadams60@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 22:16:52 -0400
Hi Gang,

K2QO and W2TAU will be QRV for the June VHF contest. This time out we'll be
playing in the Limited Rover category and running 6 grids on a casual run
around WNY. Here is the plan:

Times are local:

Saturday:
FN22dw     2PM-6PM
FN23??     8PM-11PM
ZZZZZZ     Overnight at a secret QTH in FN23

Sunday:
FN23??     Maybe a little more if we did not have enough fun here on Saturday.
FN13gb     Variable
FN03xa     Variable
FN12au     Variable
6PM Rover Dinner Meet and Greet at Pontillo's in Leroy, NY
FN02vu     7PM-11PM

We have good power and antennas on the lower four plus we have 2M/70cm FM and
223.5FM this time!

73,
Mark K2QO and Paul W2TAU
FN03ra