[VHFcontesting] N2TEB/K2FR Multi-Op Mountaintop Portable from FN31AL

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N2TEB/K2FR Multi-Op Mountaintop Portable from FN31AL
From: David Mennerich <david.n2teb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:01:15 -0400
Hi all, thanks to all of those that worked my brother (K2FR) and I
during the June VHF contest on Saturday afternoon when we were
operating portable from Mount Beacon in Beacon, NY (FN31AL).  Most of
our contacts were on 6M with our longest to EL99 (~1000 miles).  We
were able to operate for about an hour and a half, but then had to
pack things up because of rain.

My brother put together a YouTube video of our mountaintop contesting adventure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEGyMqRaekE

Enjoy!

73,
Dave N2TEB and Andrew K2FR