[VHFcontesting] 432 amp for sale

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 amp for sale
From: "Steve Tripp \(K1IIG-1\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:31:58 -0400
 I have a clean, modified TE Systems 4452 432amp for sale. It has all new
(5) transistors with 6db of gain, 20w input yields 80w out. Asking $100 with
a spare MRF548 new transistor which is very hard to find and can be used to
add additional stage for lower drive level requirements. Includes original
manual. Tuned up on 432.100. I will have this at the NEWS picnic this
weekend Sat July  9th. Pictures available.

Steve
K1IIG