[VHFcontesting] Microwave Update 2011

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Update 2011
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 14:44:07 -0400
The North East Weak Signal Group (NEWS) is proud to sponsor the combined
Eastern VHF/UHF conference and Microwave Update 2011 Conference in
Connecticut October 13-16, and the club is busy making preparations.
Our dedicated committee consists of volunteers from NEWS, the Mt.
Airy VHF Radio Club (PackRats) and others, and we aim to please.
We have a great program starting Thursday with a tour of the Haystack
Observatory in Massachusetts, numerous speakers lined up to give
Presentations Friday and Saturday, along with Vendor's displays, Lab
Measurement sessions, both indoor and outdoor selling, YL / Family
program, and much more.

    With this combined conference only a month away, it's not too
late to make your plans, or decide whether you might want to give a
talk. Please visit the microwave update website:

http://www.microwaveupdate.org/

where you can keep track of what is developing for the conference - and
you can register on-line using the website. We've negotiated a great
package deal with the hotel and we're passing the savings on to you.
Click on Registration and check out our "early" Full Registration
package, which includes the entire Conference and both Friday Lunch
and Saturday Banquet at an incredible price!

Please join us for this premier Conference in October. Thank You!

73, Ron WZ1V, committee volunteer