Re: [VHFcontesting] Sept QSO Party results

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Sept QSO Party results
From: "Jack C. Shutt" <w9gt@frontier.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:23:13 +0000 (UTC)
Wow!  Very disappointing contest for me.  Conditions on 6M were just abysmal
here in EN71 for the contest.  Outside of a brief Aurora opening Sat evening,
signals were few and far between and generally way down.  Generally, 2M signals
were much stronger.  I had to really struggle for a total of 51 contacts on 6
and 2.  Seemed like the activity level was way down around here, as well.
Pretty poor showing.  Hope next one is better.

73,  Jack, W9GT