Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 105, Issue 11

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 105, Issue 11
From: kb8u vhf <kb8u_vhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 04:23:05 +0000
Come on over to Michigan for the next 10GHz and up contest.  We've got a very
relaxed attitude toward the contest; none of us
are out to win.  Dawdlers and experimenters are always welcome.  Join the yahoo
micro-nuts email group, that's where we coordinate (if you could call it that)
our plans.

Russ  KB8U