[VHFcontesting] NYQP Reminder

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] NYQP Reminder
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:30:23 -0400
!!! CQ NYQP !!!
2011 NYQP - October 15, 2011
1400 UTC thru Oct. 16, 0200 - 12 Hours
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM EDST
 (third Saturday in October)

NYQP is just 10 days away, get ready for the best state QSO Party ever !

Late breaking news!
We have added two plaques to our Sponsorship page, intended for our younger
'youth' amateurs. If you know of any youth's, please advise them that NYQP
has 2 plaque's especially for them.

Youth 12 & Under - High Score
Yonkers Police Athletic League - N2PAL

Youth 13-17 - High Score
Yonkers Police Athletic League - N2PAL

The 2011 NYQP has available 41 possible plaque sponsorships. Of these 41, a
total of 40 have been sponsored. This is a record number of generous
supporters of the NYQP.

There is 1 plaque left unsponsored, please consider sponsoring of the
Non-New York Mixed Mode QRP plaque, we would love to have all of our plaques
have a sponsor.

With only 10 days to go we hope you are planning to be active. Get those
chores out of the way and your stations, mobiles, rovers, antennas and
equipment ready to rock & roll.

>From home or mobile, there will be fun for all. If you plan on going mobile
or rover, check everything out ahead of time. Consider taking a friend to
share the driving and the fun! There is a new entry class this year for our
four wheeled friends, we have added a Rover class. The NYQP rules spell out
the differences.

Not a regular contester? Check out the N1MM set-up procedure posted on the
NYQP web. Also, the FAQ page is loaded with useful information.

Rovers and Mobiles should check out the NYQP County Activity Map to see if
any of those sparsely populated counties can be activated!

Check out www.nyqp.org for all details! Also, we have the NYQP Forum,
register and let us know your plans at http://forum.nyqp.org .
Brent KC2QLJ, 2011 NYQP Coordinator
Paul K2DB, NYQP Advisor

!!! CQ NYQP !!!
2011 NYQP - October 15, 2011
10:00 AM to 10:00 PM
(third Saturday in October)

Questions? info@nyqp.org NYQP Web: www.nyqp.org

The terminology NYQP, NY QSO Party and New York QSO Party are Service Marks
of the contest organizing committee.
The contents of this page may not be reproduced or distributed in any form
without the written permission of the NYQP SM organizing committee.
Permission is given for use only for the October event of New York QSO Party
SM participants for their personal use.