[VHFcontesting] W3CCX Looking for WSJT Skeds for Juen VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3CCX Looking for WSJT Skeds for Juen VHF Contest
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:12:25 -0400
Packrat Multi-op station W3CCX will be operating from Camelback Mountain
near Tannersville PA in grid FN21hb for the upcoming June Contest and is
looking for stations interested in setting up MS WSJT FSK441A skeds for
both 6 and 2 meters late Sat night June 9 and early Sun AM June 10 local
EDST..

W3CCX will be operating  1 KW stations on both 6 and 2 meters.

We already have some slots taken but still have several slots open starting
at 0300Z  thru 1000 Z Sunday June 10.

Anyone interested in setting up a WSJT sked with W3CCX please let me know
by return E mail and I'll let you know what slots are open.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

73,
Bill - K3EGE for W3CCX