[VHFcontesting] June VHF info

To: "vhf contesting " <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June VHF info
From: Rick <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 14:51:53 -0400
I want and need info on your ARRL June VHF QSO Party plans and activity to
use the information for the write-up in QST and the ARRL website. I have
authored the QST June contest results for several years in a row, and the
best reading is based on the activity and unique conditions, situations,
set-ups and problems encountered in addition to any new records set.
Although there will be published tables of the top scorers, it's the juice
that goes with the fruit that makes it more appealing. So, it's never too
early to juice it up-send me your plans, your adventures, your unique
contacts, gear and or results, and make sure that you submit your logs to
ARRL after the event. Of course I will scan the 3830 reports and the
soapbox, but your personal communication is always the best. TNX es best of
luck to all the VHF ops who make the June event so much fun. 73, Rick, K1DS