[VHFcontesting] GN05, GN06 this weekend

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] GN05, GN06 this weekend
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:07:46 -0400
I will be travelling in Nova Scotia this weekend and will be spending
time in GN05 and 06, plus FN95, 96 and 97.

I will have an FT-817 and magnet mount antenna with me in the car and
will be monitoring 50.125 as we are driving.  I'll pull over and start
calling if I hear any activity.  We will be mobile on Saturday and
Sunday.  Other than that I have no set schedule.

GN05/06 and FN97 appear to be approximately 97% ocean.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS