[VHFcontesting] Packrats Mult-op station W3CCX QRV in June VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, "Rover's for VHF Contesting and Grid Square Collecting" <rover@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Packrats Mult-op station W3CCX QRV in June VHF Contest
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 07:17:47 -0400
The Packrats will once again be operating W3CCX from atop Camelback
Mountain near Tannersville PA in grid FN21hb for the June VHF Contest the
weekend of June 9 and 10. We will be operating on bands 50 Mhz thru 10Ghz
with lots of power and big and high antennas.

Rovers - if you are within range of FN21hb please forward your rove plans
including grids you plan to visit, bands you plan to be on, and if any your
co-ordinating frequency and we'll look for you.

We also plan on operating Meteor Scatter WSJT on 6 and 2 meters during the
overnight hours between saturday and sunday. We still have some slots open
so let us know if you are interested.

Schedules are welcome.

Looking forward to working many of you.

Good Luck in the contest