Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ-VHF Contest Question

To: Tom Carney <tomc@carneysugai.com>, <k9gtj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ-VHF Contest Question
From: John_JK Kalenowsky_K9JK <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:59:06 -0500

Tom, K6EU, wrote:
> Yes, you can.  However, you will likely have to explain to some people
> that they can work you again if they previously worked you as a rover
> from you home grid.
>
> 73,
>
> Tom K6EU & K6EU/r

I beg to differ.

While submitting a Single-Op Log IN ADDITION to a
 Rover Log IS allowed in
ARRL Contests (Above 50 MHz Rule 2.3.6); when I
 last checked, the
CQ WW VHF Contest is NOT governed by ARRL Rules and I
see no such
provision anywhere in the CQ WW VHF contest rules.

For an authoritative answer, I have copied John Lindholm (W1XX), who
is the Contest Manager for the CQ WW VHF Contest.

73, JK