Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] W6OMF, SK

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [VHF] W6OMF, SK
From: "Tim Marek" <K7XC@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 18:30:57 -0000
Larry was a great guy, a wonderful ambasador of Amateur Radio,
and a dear friend for almost 20 years... We served together on the
board of the Western States Weak Signal Society where he was
the President, accomplishing many important things during his term.

His continued work in N CA with Side Winders On Two (SWOT)
promoting 2M SSB, 6m DXing, Grid Chasing, The annual BBQ on
their spread outside Sacramento CA, and so much more will be
greatly missed.

Sue, Please accept my deepest sympathies on your huge loss...
If either Rosie or myself can be of any assitance please don't
hesitate to ask...

Please join me in a moment of silence remembering one of the
best men I ever met - Larry - W6OMF...

With respect and a heavy heart...

73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09nm... sk