[VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF contest meteor scatter skeds

To: ffma@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQWW VHF contest meteor scatter skeds
From: Keith Morehouse <w9rm@calmesapartners.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 11:43:56 -0500
I will be portable in DM58 western CO again for the CQWW VHF contest on
July 21/22 and am looking for WSJT skeds.  I have good antennas, power and
a excellent location.  Most of my skeds in June were successful.

If you have experience with WSJT, have a reasonable station, are within
1200 miles of DM58 and would like a contest schedule on 6M, 2M or both,
please contact me.  Slots are filling fast and I'll get you in on a
first-come basis.  I will also consider 6M ionoscatter or 2M tropo skeds
using ISCAT or JT65 if you're too close for reliable meteors.

Thanks and good luck in CQWW VHF !

Jay W9RM

Keith J Morehouse
Managing Partner