[VHFcontesting] W1RT/R: UHF test

To: "(Radio) VHF Contesting" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, Microwave <microwave@lists.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W1RT/R: UHF test
From: "John D'Ausilio" <jdausilio@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 11:40:58 -0400
Xtof is making a rare appearance in August to brave the heat and rove
with me in the UHF contest .. first time for me. The jitney has just
been through another rebuild (actually it's still in progress), I've
got my 24G station working and am looking for people to work!

I'm currently thinking we'll head up to Mohawk Mountain FN31it on
Saturday until we run out of business, then get up before dawn Sunday
and drive over to Camelback FN21(hb? I forget ..) from sunrise until
the end of the contest (possibly head to FN20 before the end).

de w1rt/john