[VHFcontesting] W4NH September VHF Contest

To: "VHF Reflector" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <fourlanders@contesting.com>, <svhfslist@svhfs.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH September VHF Contest
From: "Jim Worsham" <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 23:44:05 -0400
Hello everyone.  I know that I am doing this a bit late but better late than
never as they say.  The Fourlanders W4NH contest team will be operating in the
upcoming September VHF Contest this weekend.  We will be operating from our
usual location on Soco Bald, NC in EM85jm.  We will be operating 4 band limited
multi (50 through 432 MHz) with our usual complement of stacked beams and kw+
amplifiers.  Keep a listen out for us and if you hear us be sure to give us a
call.  We will also be running WSJT on 6 and 2 meters Saturday night/Sunday
morning.  We will be doing FSK441 primarily but would also like to try some
other modes like JT6M amd JT65.  If you are interested in a sched drop me an
email with a proposed time, frequency, mode, sequence, etc.  and we will put
you on the list.  Get back to me ASAP.  We will be leaving for the mountain
Friday morning and email will be uncertain after then.  Thanks.

73
Jim, W4KXY
W4NH 6 Meter Band Captain