[VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r September route

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, ontvhfassoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3OIL/r September route
From: russell beech <rbeech2002@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 19:23:49 -0700 (PDT)
Good day

For the VHF test next week Murray and I will be out roving using the call
VE3OIL/r.  We will be activating fewer sites (including a couple of new ones)
for longer intervals.

The station has solid 100 Watts into 8 foot yagis on the bottom four bands
followed by 30 Watt stations on 903 and 1296.  We will also carry 3456 and
10GHz.

Our plan is (GMT):

Saturday
1800 - 1950 FN03rx
2110 - 2350 FN14ba

Sunday
0020 - 0300 FN04xa
1400 - 1530 FN03df
1630 - 1830 EN93sg
2030 - 2240 EN92fn

Monday
0000 - 0300 EN82td

We accept skeds, please e-mail ve3oil@yahoo.ca and we will return a lost of
suggestions.  We keep skeds and call CQ on 144.237 when not otherwise engaged.
We will also have 146.550 on at all times.

73
Russell
VE3OIL