Re: [VHFcontesting] still looking for 1296 MHz amp and a 903 MHz preamp

To: Alan Muldawer <alan@muldawer.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] still looking for 1296 MHz amp and a 903 MHz preamp
From: Merle Cox <w7yoz@easystreet.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:31:41 -0700
Hi Allen,

I have the following 1296 MHz.  60Wamp. which may meet your needs.
It is a DEM 2370PA mounted on a chassis behind a 5 1/4" H 19" W rack
panel with 12V "N" in/out relays, directional coupler detector and
output meter, sequencer and T/R control circuitry, input attenuator
(coiled RG58) for "plug and play operation.  That is with +12VDC  and
8-10 Watts drive or 3-4 Watts without the attenuator.  I assembled
this and have been using it for 10 years until recently when it was
replaced with a W6PQL 150 Watt amp.  i would need The price is $375
plus shipping from Western WA   I might sell the basic amp for $275
but it would be somewhat of a shame to remove it  from this ready to
go arrangement.

I also have a DEM 903MHz GASfet pre amp for $50.

Regards,

Merle W7YOZ  Phone 360 432 0701