[VHFcontesting] KA1ZE 144.205 FN01 streaming receiver

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KA1ZE 144.205 FN01 streaming receiver
From: Jeff Thomas - WA4ZKO <wa4zko@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 18:38:32 -0800 (PST)
Forgive me if this has been posted here already. Figured many on here might be
interested in this and I don't recall seeing it announced on here.

Stan KA1ZE has live streaming audio of 144.205 USB available from his FN01xt
tower site. There is a few seconds of delay on the audio, but it is live. The
ShoutCast audio stream can be found here:

http://www.shoutcast.com/shoutcast_popup_player?station_id=145132&play_status=1&stn=KA1ZE%20205MorningGroup

or just search for KA1ZE on ShoutCast.com.

It's also available on TuneIn.com and the TuneIn apps here:

http://tunein.com/mobile/

Best time to catch activity is around 8-9am Eastern time during the daily 205
Morning Net.
More info on the net can be found on Stan's website:

http://ka1ze.com/

It is a neat and handy monitoring tool to have available. I think Stan plans to
add a 2nd stream out of FN31tu over the Christmas holidays.

73
Jeff

WA4ZKO