[VHFcontesting] PNWVHFS decision on FM frequencies for ARRL VHF contests

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] PNWVHFS decision on FM frequencies for ARRL VHF contests
From: "Steve K7AWB" <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:09:53 -0800
I received this announcement from Barry K7BWH who is now maintaining the Pacific Northwest VHF Society website and is the new Western WA PNWVHFS Director. With the recent election of new officers, there is a new direction for the organization from the new blood. Already they have announced that the next annual conference will be in Moses Lake, WA on October 12-13, 2013. Moses Lake is on I-90 between Spokane (on the East) and Seattle (on the West). It's actually 2 hours from Spokane by car. For any of you that have not been to the PNWVHFS website lately, here is the basic link. Barry (below) gives the link to the FM contesting frequencies page for our area of the NW.

http://www.pnwvhfs.org

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es
Nine Mile Falls, WA

After review and input from many, a new article "FM Contesting" has been
published on the PNWVHFS website. It suggests FM simplex operating
frequencies for the Pacific Northwest region:

http://www.pnwvhfs.org/fm-contesting.html

The web page is intended to reflect our area's most common usages and
practices to improve your VHF contest experience. As situations change or
you learn of new helpful operating tips, kindly let the webmaster know so we
can improve the page.

Barry K7BWH
PNWVHFS Webmaster & WWA Director
barry@k7bwh.com