[VHFcontesting] W4NH January VHF Contest Plans

To: "VHF Reflector" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <svhfslist@svhfs.org>, <fourlanders@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH January VHF Contest Plans
From: "Jim Worsham" <w4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 22:11:25 -0500
Hello everyone.  It is less than a week before the January VHF Contest begins
so it is time to start getting ready.  The Fourlanders (W4NH) will again be on
for the contest.  We will be operating from the QTH of W4ZST near Dahlonega, GA
in grid EM84ao.  We will be operating four bands (50 through 432 MHz) limited
multi with stacked beams and 1kW+ TX power on each band.  We also plan to be
active on FM for folks nearby participating in the new FM only category.  We
will be on 146.58, 223.5 and 446.0 MHz during the first 10 minutes of each hour
on Saturday from 3 to 8 PM and Sunday from 9 to 3 PM.  Please be listening for
us and give us a call.  We will also be running WSJT on 6 and 2 meters meteor
scatter late Saturday evening and early Sunday morning.  Also looking for 144
and 432 MHz WSJT or CW EME scheds on our moonrise and moonset.  Of course, we
will do CW terrestrial scheds anytime.  If you would like to arrange for a
sched please let me know.

73
Jim, W4KXY
W4NH Sched Guy