[VHFcontesting] N3NGE Active in Jan VHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE Active in Jan VHF Contest
From: William Shaw <billk3ege@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 08:33:41 -0500
Multi-op station N3NGE located near Morgantown, PA in grid FN20bd will be
operating on bands 50 Mhz thru 10 Ghz in the January VHF Contest this
coming weekend.  We will be running high power with big and high antennas
on all bands.

Rovers - if you are within range of FN20bd, please let us know your planned
rover route including, if possible, grids you plan on activating and approx
times you plan to be in each one, bands you plan to be on, and any
coordinating freq you might be using and we will look for you.

We also plan on doing WSJT on 6 and 2 meters late Saturday evening and
early Sunday morning. IF interested, let me know as we still have a couple
of slots open.

Skeds are welcome.

Good Luck in the contest.

73