[VHFcontesting] K0AXX/R Limited Rover in Texas

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K0AXX/R Limited Rover in Texas
From: Willis Parr <k0axx@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:10:31 -0500 (EST)
I will be working 9 grids in Texas (while introducing my 9 yr old son to the
hobby), including EL22, EM30, EM20, EM21, EM11, EM01, EM00, EL09, and EL19. As
a limited rover, I will be operating 6 (2 elements), 2 (4 elements), 432 (3
element quad) with output limited to that of my trusty IC-706mkiig. All stops
are planned for open areas of major lakes/reservoirs and along the Sabine River
in Texas. If the antennas do not survive, I will have appropriate fishing gear
on hand. Good luck to all.