Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 121, Issue 14

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 121, Issue 14
From: Garnet Ryder <garnet.ryder@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:54:23 -0800
Greeting to All:
Hope the January VHF contest was fun for you.

I was planning on operating 6M SSB all weekend (wish I had 2M/440 all mode
rig!).  6M completely DEAD for me in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

But did manage to make a bunch of contacts throughout the USA on HF which
was fun.  I look forward to seeing the results of the VHF contest, but at
this point I don't have a single contact so no logbook to submit (still
trying to figure out how to do digital logbook & submission too).

72,
VE7GNR
Icom 703Plus + Chameleon V1 + Hybrid Base & Mil Whip = elevated vertical
with 10W.

--
Garnet Ryder
Project Manager & Electronics Technologist

Douglas Adams.