[VHFcontesting] "Official 2012 NYQP Final Results"

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] "Official 2012 NYQP Final Results"
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 14:41:28 -0400
The final results of the 2012 NYQP are now published, go to:
www.nyqp.org and it will redirect you to www.rdxa.com where the results are
published.
If you are using Firefox as a browser, some of the certificates do not
display the dots correctly, just open the file in Adobe Reader and it will
display correctly.
The plaque winners will be receiving the plaques in the mail as soon as they
are completed (we are told the week of April 15th).
You can download and print your own awards and participation certificates
or:
If you would like NYQP to print and send you a beautiful full color award or
certificate, please send us a $3.00 donation to cover the cost of printing
and mailing your certificate.
You can use Paypal and send the $3.00 donation to af2k@juno.com Please
include your Name, Call sign and mailing address so that we know where to
send it, or:
Send a $3.00 donation check to:
Irv Goodman - AF2K
515 Drumm Road
Webster, NY 14580

Dear New York QSO Party Participant,
We have and are publishing the results of the 2012 New York QSO Party. What
we have done is post a few of the results on our Rochester DX Association
website at www.rdxa.com. If you go there and click on the NYQP links at the
top of the homepage, you will see that we have posted the results.

Thanks and we look forward to your participation in the 2013 New York QSO
Party; 1400Z, Oct 19 to 0200Z, Oct 20, 2012

Thanks,
Brent Hungate
KC2QLJ -NYQP Coordinator

Paul Mackanos