[VHFcontesting] VUCC Discrepancies

To: VHF <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VUCC Discrepancies
From: Crownhaven <crownhaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 21:06:53 -0500
Anyone noticed any discrepancies in their VUCC totals? I submitted a hybrid application, i.e., LOTW and hard cards before the first of the year. I never heard anything from them and finally called. My record sheet was forwarded to me and it was missing about 20 grids. No rhyme or reason, one of the missing went back to my very first submission years ago. I also noticed that quite a few, but not all of the hard cards I forwarded were NOT credited. They were done by a field checker who sent the sheets in. It wasn't the case of a lost sheet as one grid on a sheet was credited while two others on the same sheet were not.

I have a call into them. I imagine they are recovering from Dayton. I have no doubt this will be fixed as I have documentation but thought I would toss it out as a warning and also to see if I'm the only one that had bad luck.

Steve, N4JQQ, EM55bd

BTW, these were all six meter QSOs. I haven't checked the rest yet. Ughhhhhhhh.