[VHFcontesting] W2LV FN21OE 6-432

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W2LV FN21OE 6-432
From: "Walt Murphy" <n2wm@nj.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 22:40:47 -0400
Hello

                                                          W2LV

    The Sussex County ARC will be operating from FN21OE near Sunrise Mountain NJ

  We have operated from this location many years using various calls. N2WM,
WD3R, N2NK
and of course now W2LV.

  We have KWs on 6 and 2, and about 225 watts out on 222 and 432.

  Rovers please look for us on 6 or 2 and we will QSY up to work you on all 4
of our bands.

                              Good Luck to All

                                                                73

                                                                           Walt