[VHFcontesting] W9SZ Single-Op Portable from EN50

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W9SZ Single-Op Portable from EN50
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:10:33 -0500
I'll be Single-Op QRP Portable from my favorite hilltop in EN50rl once
again. I'll have all bands 50 through 10368 MHz. Maybe 24 GHz if the one
person I could likely work on that band makes it out in the contest as a
Rover.

The weather forecast for Saturday is great but right now we have a forecast
of rain on Sunday. How long I stay depends on how much rain we get and for
how long.

73, Zack W9SZ