[VHFcontesting] K3EOD Multi-op Contest Plans

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3EOD Multi-op Contest Plans
From: Bob Fischer <bobw2sj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 22:01:29 -0400
Friends,

The K3EOD Multi-op station is ready to go on 50 thru 1296 for this weekends
contest. We have three operating positions with separate towers & rotors
for  6 meters, 2 meters, and 222 thru 1296. We also have good power on all
bands. The grid square is FM29LL in Vineland, NJ.

We will be making lots of noise this weekend with the following operators:

N3RG-Ray, W2RDS-Rick, W2MC-Jon, NE3I-Griff, W2SJ-Bob and of course K3EOD-Al.

Please look for us on the bands.

73, Bob-W2SJ for the K3EOD Team