[VHFcontesting] AB2YI/R in VHF contest FN02/03/12/13

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] AB2YI/R in VHF contest FN02/03/12/13
From: David Muller <dm5957@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 22:50:59 -0400
I expect to be out this weekend, but its going to be a modest effort just for
the fun of it.
I'll be roving around the WNY grid corner near Rochester with the lower 4 bands.

There is no travel plan or schedule, but if you hear my call, look towards the
grid corner.
There is a small chance I might get over to FN22/23.

Running up to 100w ssb/cw and the preamp I picked up for 144 has been working
well
so hope to copy some weak signals.

73,  David  AB2YI/R