[VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R AND KB3STA/R JUNE CONTEST

To: vhf <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3XUD/R AND KB3STA/R JUNE CONTEST
From: David All <n3xudfm19@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 22:21:44 -0400
The 3 Generation Memorial Rover Team will be in action with N3XUD/R Vehicle
2.0.  I have added a tilt over tower to my van and new antennas on the 4
bottom bands.

Please look for N3XUD/R  (Dave) and my daughter KB3STA/R (Angel), if you
work one of us please call the other and we will run the 4 bands with you
at the same time.  Could make for some fast logging fun, lol.  Keep in mind
I cant pass her to you, it must be a “random” contact.

So here it goes we will be:

Sat 1600 – aprox 1800  FM19aw Tuscurra Summit

Sat 1830 – aprox 2200  FN10aa

Sat 2230 – aprox 2400 FN00wc

Sun 2400-0200 Drive to FM09te  Winchester WV.  If activity is good will
work for a while but if bad will grab some sleep here.

Sunday  To be determined.  Hope to have final plan for Sunday before I
leave Saturday morning.

6m, 2m, 432, all these are ssb.  222 is FM only and will be horizontal.
Frequency will be 222.???  just switch modes to FM.

We hope to work you.

Thanks Dave and Angel

3 Generation Memorial Rover Team (N3KKM, SK)

N3XUD/R and KB3STA/R