Re: [VHFcontesting] 5 Band VUCC Award

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] 5 Band VUCC Award
From: Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:40:15 -0500
On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Peter Laws <plaws@plaws.net> wrote:

> confirmed.  I have had several of those (I should count them)
> confirmed but the op never put a grid square in his TQSL station
> location.  We really, really need to get everyone on VHF to get on

KE4YZN
K8DXR
AA7A
K7MY

These ops were kind enough to upload to LOTW but don't have their grid
entered in their Station Location within TQSL.  If any of you know
them, please let them know of the oversight!  If the QSOs are uploaded
again (without changing Call, Frequency/Band, Mode, time/date), then
the QSOs will just update in the database - no zombie QSO will be
created.