[VHFcontesting] Pacific Northwest VHF Conference, Oct 12-13

To: <vhfrovers@yahoogroups.com>, "'vhf contesting'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "PNWVHFS Google Group" <pnwvhfs@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Pacific Northwest VHF Conference, Oct 12-13
From: "Barry Hansen" <barry@k7bwh.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 05:40:08 -0700
Register now for the 19th Annual PNWVHFS Conference on Oct 12-13 at the Best
Western Lake Front Hotel in Moses Lake, WA.
Register now for our $40 early bird rate.
Get the hotel's special rate by mentioning "VHF Conference."
All information, mail-in registration and attendee list is available at:
        http://www.pnwvhfs.org/conference.html
We're accepting speakers and papers, please contact:
         secretary@pnwvhfs.org
Great conference topics and speakers, door prizes, annual awards, section
reports, hospitality, technology displays and more. Sunday outdoor
tailgating swap meet, free to buy or sell.