Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Board of Directors Meets; VUAC Sunsets

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Board of Directors Meets; VUAC Sunsets
From: beamar <beamar@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 08:18:59 -0400
Us weak signal types are a small percentage of Amateur Radio operators. We are
an after thought, for the league. Some years ago, a ARRL elected official said
to me, "You should join a club. If you are interested in repeaters, join the
St. Pete Amateur Radio Club. If you are interested in HF, join the Clearwater
club." I said, "I'm a weak signal operator, which club should I join?" The guy
didn't even know what weak signal work was.

Buddy WB4OMG